Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Carmen, Agusan del Norte While Riding the Habal-habal

t
mangrove


Washing of clothes... again





Boy




I clicked the shutter too soon...








Siesta











Another view of the awful road condition

Woman washing clothes at the water pump


Back of the old port

Sea... view

The unpaved Carmen roads


The usual overloaded jeepneys

Police men on Duty



Bonsai Trees For Sale


When its time to leave Carmen, my cousin and I rode the motorcycle until we reached the highway where we caught a jeepney that took us to Butuan. The rest of my family were on the car my other cousin brought. I took this opportunity to capture the daily life of Carmen. If you haven't been on a habal-habal then this is your chance to enjoy this ride with me.


5 comments:

Hilda said...

Lyra, ang dami mong pictures dito na magandang ilagay sa Butuan City blog mo! The mangrove, washing clothes, siesta (my favorite!), water pump, overloaded jeepney, bonsai trees — what a treasure chest!

Thanks for the ride! I enjoyed that tremendously!

Layrayski said...

Thanks Hilda. =)

mhel said...

Thanks for the habal-habal ride and a glimpse of Carmen town. :)

turtle said...

my favorite is siesta.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Excellent capture of daily slice of life...